2014 had been quite a year for me. To sum things up:
- I started working at the department that I am still currently working for.
- I got past my irrational fears and tried out bikram yoga.
- I had set out to travel more and I did exactly that thanks to my friends and family. I traveled to Vancouver, Portland, Seattle, Las Vegas, and Chicago, in addition to driving around to explore surrounding cities.
- I got to go to Disneyland more than once.
- I made the switch from PC and Android to Apple.
- My long term relationship with Adrian unexpectedly came to an end.
- I turned 25.
For the most part, 2014 had been a good year. It flew by with all the fun things I had planned to do month after month. (I actually still have about half a year’s worth of photos to go through. -_-) And after feeling a bit lost after the break up, I feel ready to go out and enjoy life again.
In 2015, I want to:
- continue traveling more.
- go out and utilize my camera more.
- eat a little more healthy.
- become more active, whether it’s through Blogilates, going to the gym, or just walking around.
- get promoted.
There’s much I want to accomplish this year, so I’m looking forward to what 2015 has to offer. 🙂